Books / A Textbook of Educational Psychology,Hans Raj Bhatia

A Textbook of Educational Psychology,Hans Raj Bhatia

Publisher: Macmillan
Rs. 238 Rs. 295
Discount: Rs. 57
(Prices are inclusive of all taxes)
Shipping: Free Shipping in India
Out of Stock Delivered in 4 to 5 Working Days See Details
Buy: Online using Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking Buy Now Offline using Cheque, DD or Cash See Details For International Shipping write to us on cs@bookstok.com See Details

Book Summary of A Textbook of Educational Psychology,Hans Raj Bhatia

While essentially representing a study of educational growth, this book is designed to help teachers acquire knowledge of principles, programmes, methods, techniques and tools enabling them to play an effective role in moulding their young students.

About the Author
Hans Raj Bhatia - Principal (Retired), KAK Postgraduate College, Moradabad, he has also served as vice-principal, professor and education officer at various prestigious educational institutions in India.

Table of Contents
Section I: Introduction • The Nature and Scope of Educational Psychology • The Role of Psychology in a Modern School • Section II: The Nature of Growth and Development • The General Nature of Growth and Development • Physical Growth and Motor Development • Mental Development • Emotional Development • Social Development and Character Formation • Stages of Development • Section III: The Nature of the Learning Process • The Process of Learning • Motivation in Learning • Learning Motor Skills and Knowledge • Problem-Solving, Creative Thinking and Expression • Interests, Attitudes and Ideals • Transfer of Training • Section IV: The Nature of the Learner • Intelligence: Its Nature and Measurement • Individual Differences: Their Nature and Causes • Maladjustments and Mental Health • Section V: The Psychology of Teaching • Teching and Learning • Teacher-Pupil Relationships • Achievement Motivation • Section VI: Measurement and Evaluation • Measurement in Psychology and Education • Evaluation in Education • Index

Details of Book: A Textbook of Educational Psychology,Hans Raj Bhatia (BSID:74932)

Book A Textbook of Educational Psychology,Hans Raj Bhatia
Author Hans Raj Bhatia
ISBN 0333901924
ISBN-13 9780333901922, 978-0333901922
Binding Paperback
Publisher Macmillan
Publishing Date 2000
Number of Pages 686
Language English

Reviews of A Textbook of Educational Psychology,Hans Raj Bhatia (0 Reviews) Have you Read this Book Write a Review

Showing 1-5 of 0 Reviews
Ben July 08, 2007 review from Goodreads

This is a book that could finally have unseated Egerton Castle's appallingly Victorian "Schools and Masters of Fence" as the definitive book on the history of swordsmanship. Instead, the author often parrots the same misconceptions or invents entirely new ones. It is an entertaining and engaging...

Rosemary May 31, 2011 review from Goodreads

Research time! After thinking up a theme for a story, I tend to go off the deep end in research. About 5% ends up in the fantasy but the other 95% remains floating somewhere below the waterline, buttressing up the work. At least, that's how I visualize my method. Can't announce the next book yet,...

HT June 20, 2007 review from Goodreads

Mr. Cohen's book is an extremely enjoyable read that covers the history of the sword as a weapon, a culture, and a sport. He provides numerous stories concerning historical duels, as well as thoughtful commentary from both himself and from historical figures. He explores the ideas and origins of...

Kathryn January 25, 2012 review from Goodreads

This is a marvelous book about fencing by Richard Cohen, a British fencer who competed at three Olympic Games. He goes into just about everything that is possible to discuss about fencing, which has always been a sport that has fascinated me. This history goes into dueling, history, world figures...

Robert February 19, 2012 review from Goodreads

â??By The Swordâ?? is a history of swordsmanship, particularly as it relates to the modern sport of Olympic fencing. In addition to chapters on the origins of the sword, duelling, and the rise of sport fencing in the 20th Century, there is also an interesting chapter about the Japanese samurai, and a...

SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING

All major Credit and Debit cards accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Cheque

BULK ORDER

To place a bulk order, kindly provide us with the following details
Order Now

NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up to the Bookstok newsletter to receive updates on new releases, and exciting offers.