The importance of prayer is essential to all religions. It is the first step to getting anything of value out of life. We are taught to pray from childhood days as soon as we develop some understanding. Prayer is powerful; it can stop a storm and move a mountain. For the best results, one should pray with total devotion and surrender to God or the Universe. Then he should wait for the outcome with total faith. Then the prayer will definitely be answered in the right way for the praying individual.
Prayer can help us acquire anything in life. This book explains how, why, when, where, and with what feeling we should pray, and provides particularly helpful words and phrases. The book answers the following questions:
Four stages of a Prayer:
- What are the essential ingredients for prayer?
- What obstacles are encountered during prayer?
- How can prayer be made most effective?
1) First stage: At the first stage, one is praying and someone (God or Universe) is listening. It begins with words. Here the person is putting forward his desires and God is listening.
2) Second stage: At the second stage, the One who was listening is now talking and the person is listening. At this stage the prayer is over, now the person is being guided through an indication and message. The praying individual receives instructions about the work to be done to complete the object of his/her prayer.
3) Third stage: At this stage, neither party is talking; they are both listening. Both are witnessing the completion of the prayer.
4) Fourth stage: At this stage neither party is talking nor listening. That means they are in silence or moun. In this final stage, since the prayer is complete, there is no need for any talking or listening. When this stage is reached, silence manifests. Now only silence exists, and silence is the destination. This is the highest stage of prayer.
The more you use the power of prayer, the more effective it will become. Through the power of prayer, your whole life will become amazing.About the AuthorSirshree’s
spiritual quest, which began during his childhood, led him on a journey through various schools of thought and meditation practices. The overpowering desire to attain the truth made him relinquish his teaching job. After a long period of contemplation, his spiritual quest ended with the attainment of the ultimate truth. Sirshree says, “All paths that lead to the truth begin differently, but end in the same way—with understanding. Understanding is the whole thing. Listening to this understanding is enough to attain the truth.”
To disseminate this understanding, Sirshree devised Tejgyan—a unique system for wisdom—that helps one to progress from self-help to self-realization.
He has delivered more than a thousand discourses and written over fifty books. His books have been translated in more than ten languages and published by leading publishers such as Penguin Books, Hay House Publishers, Jaico Books, etc. Sirshree’s retreats have transformed the lives of millions and his teachings have inspired various social initiatives for raising global consciousness.