Vedic Mathematics Made Easy (With DVD)
Free Shipping for order amount of Rs. 200 or above.
Book Summary of Vedic Mathematics Made Easy (With DVD)
Use The Special VCD Included In The Book To:
- Master cube roots, square roots and squaring of numbers.
- Learn the famous base method of multiplication.
- See the magic of Vedic Math explained ste-by-ste.
A Simplified Approach For Beginners
- Can you multiply 231072 by 110649 and get the answer in a single line?
- Can you find the cube root of 262144 or 704969 in two seconds?
- Can you determine a ersons date of birth or how much money he has without his telling you?
- Can you get the final answer without solving the question? Or, in a secial case, get the final answer without looking at the question?
- Can you solve squares, square roots, cube-roots and other problems mentally?
All this and a lot more is ossible using the techniques of Vedic Mathematics described in this book. These techniques have heled millions of students all over the world get rid of their fear of numbers and improve their scores in quantitative subjects. Young school students have found the Vedic mathematics aroach very exciting whilst those who have taken competitive exams like CAT, MCA, CET, USC, GRE, GMAT, etc. have asserted that Vedic Mathematics heled them crack these exams.
- Chapters are divided in ascending order of difficulty - Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- Enough solved examples and a ractice exercise in every chapter
- Special chapter containing tis for students taking competitive exams
- Diagrams and visual effects are used for better understanding
- Opportunity for personally interacting with the author via e-grou, Facebook, Twitter and blog
Details of Book: Vedic Mathematics Made Easy (With DVD) (BSID:16373)
|Book||Vedic Mathematics Made Easy (With DVD)|
|Publisher||Jaico Publishing House|
|Number of Pages||256|
Reviews of Vedic Mathematics Made Easy (With DVD) (0 Reviews) Have you Read this Book Write a ReviewShowing 1-5 of 0 Reviews
This book is somewhat interesting in that the writer is from India and it seems to be published abroad (I'm American). It contains mental math tricks and rules of thumb to accomplish feats of mental arithmetic. It also contains algorithms for finding perfect cube roots, finding perfect square roots,
Profoundly easier maths... Nicely explained
That was really good book for improving your calculation speed,I recamend you to read this book and improve your calculation
Good book to start Good book to start and develop interest in vedic maths and go in depth later. Looking for advance maths by the same author.
It is commonly observed that students nowadays develop hatred towards the interesting subject of mathematics. Dhaval Bathia's book aims to completely eliminate this feeling from the student's mind, and instead to foster ingenuity and appreciation towards the subject. Vedic Mathematics is the term us
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
All major Credit and Debit cards accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Cheque
To place a bulk order, kindly provide us with the following details